Real Journeys fires up for Queenstown Winter Festival‘s 2017 Friday Night Party & Fireworks
'Winter Starts Here' at the 2017 Queenstown Winter Festival!
If you’re interested in covering the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest celebration of winter, we can help you get the stories you need…
The 2017 Festival runs from Thursday 22 - Sunday 25 June and celebrates 43 years of winter fun with four days of totally outrageous and uniquely Queenstown events.
Whether you are looking to cover events, ski, luxury, music, food and wine, community, culture or simply the fantastic atmosphere, we would like to know you are here and can offer help to make it as easy as possible for you to get the stories you need.
In the spirit of keeping things simple, our website has been designed to provide a comprehensive guide to the Festival and contains this dedicated media resource section with story angles, editorial and downloadable high resolution images.
We're always available to help and we also work closely with Destination Queenstown and Tourism New Zealand's media experts. Interviews, photo opportunities, images, generic editorial, media releases, and story angles, are what we do best, so please stay in touch.
To get started, please visit the following pages:
- Media Releases and Latest News - the latest news and media information for the 2017 Queenstown Winter Festival
- Hi-Res Images - a guide and links to the latest images available for use from 2016 - COMING SOON!
- Video Imagery - take a look at some highlights videos from past Festivals - COMING SOON!
- Written Content - select from backgrounders, one pagers and event listing blurbs from 2016
- Media Accreditation - if you are visiting Queenstown for the 2017 Festival, please register your interest here and we can contact you when the official registration opens in 2017!
In the meantime please email Simone Flight - Media Relations Manager with any queries for 2017.