Rach Stewart is a self-taught landscape, travel and adventure photographer based in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand, who experienced her first ever Queenstown Winter Festival. See her thoughts here:
'Winter Starts Here' at the 2018 Queenstown Winter Festival!
Please contact Kylie Bulling - Marketing & Sponsorship Manager [email protected] with any queries for 2018.
If you’re interested in covering the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest celebration of winter, we can help you get the stories you need.
The 2018 Festival will run the weekend of Saturday 23/Sunday 24 June 2018 (official dates yet to be announced) and will celebrate 44 years of winter fun with four days of totally outrageous and uniquely Queenstown events. Whether you are looking to cover events, music, food and wine, community, culture, ski & snowboarding, or simply the fantastic atmosphere, we would like to know you are here and can offer help to make it as easy as possible for you to get the stories you need.
In the spirit of keeping things simple, our website has been designed to provide a comprehensive guide to the Festival and contains this dedicated media resource section with story angles, editorial and downloadable video and high resolution images.
We're always available to help and we also work closely with Destination Queenstown and Tourism New Zealand's media experts. Interviews, photo opportunities, images, media releases, and story angles, are what we do best, so please stay in touch.
To get started, please visit the following pages from 2017:
- Hi-Res Images for media - the latest images available for use from 2017.
- Media Releases and Latest News - the latest news and media information for the 2017 Queenstown Winter Festival
- Full day by day programme - please download PDF here
- Video Imagery - take a look at some highlights videos from past Festivals
- Written Content - select from backgrounders, one pagers and event listing blurbs